Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Things I've been thinking about lately...

Thoughts about how our church is growing is consuming my mind! It's been so exciting, yet I still see how much there is to do to continue to reach our potential. It's stressful at times but I know God is working through us to reach people which does bring peace in the times of stress.

Easter is coming this Sunday and I'm hoping that people will respond to my challenge of praying and inviting.

The Mariners began their season yesterday with an exciting win. I watched baseball all day long...it's kind of my one day of the year to sit in front of the TV and do nothing.

I walked out of the house wearing shorts today and I wonder what I was thinking...it's freezing outside!

Both my boys have birthdays in the next month or so...Cade turns 3 and Mason 1. Time is flying, which makes me ponder my life and the legacy I want to leave. Do I want to be remembered as a great pastor or father? Can I do both? I struggle with this one...

I've been thinking about just how good God has been to me and the ways in which he's provided for my family during this year of transition...it's amazing!

No comments: