Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Things I've been thinking about lately...

I have been thinking about our church and how important it is for us to trust Jesus that he is leading us. Churches (even the big ones) are fragile and we must never stop placing our trust in him for the protection and health of Redwood Hills.

Honesty. I'm realizing that our relationships can only go so deep if we're not being honest. I don't mean honesty with others...I mean with ourselves. We need to be honest about our fears, our struggles, our insecurities, our wants and desires.

That American Idol is a joke and waste of my time each week...yet I continue to watch. :)

Making new friends is hard and it takes time...

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary with being a pastor at Redwood Hills! I love our church and believe whole-heartedly in a great future.

I'm worried about church finances...we need God to provide the money it takes to live out our vision as a faith community. Here I am back to trust...

Peace and Love
Rex

No comments: