Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Interesting Times...

Today is the last day of Winter and yet it feels like we're entering the month of November! I so look foward to consitent days of sun and warm weather. Today has been tough as I've thought so much about two of my closest friends struggling to keep a marriage together. It's hard to see a couple who I had the honor of marrying, question their comittment to each other. Actually, it's more than hard; it's painful. It's made me realized on a deeper level just how messy life can get when we risk love. It's also made me take a hard look at what I believe about divorce. I'm not sure we can say "God hates divorce" and expect two christ-followers to be happy together, yet I cringe at the thought of even thinking it's ok for my friends. I believe God can do any miracle, but it won't happen if one of them becomes unwilling to put forth the effort to stay together...I'm glad God gives us choices and free will but this is one case where I wish He would just fix it! Please pray for me to have wisdom and godly insight...

Peace and Love.
Rex

No comments: