Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Things I've been thinking about lately...

That Redwood Hills is entering one of its most important and promising years in its brief history...

It's lame that the Hawks are playing Sunday at 10am! Well, I don't pay for my DVR for nothing...

I'm sick and tired of the media feeding America's scarcity mindset...generosity could change the world if we just accepted the truth about our abundance!

I'm amazed at God's faithfulness to my family during this past year of change...

Spring Training begins in a few weeks and my beloved Mariners are going to suck bad!

I'm learning to trust God deeper through seeing how much my boys trust me...

I'm feel strongly that God wants Redwood Hills to reach out to women who are victims of domestic violence in the Eastside...but I have no idea how!

The Office begins new episodes this Thursday...the legend of Dwight Shroot continues!

Peace and Love to you,
Rex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Random thougts, Rex - but good ones...